Read this short Q&A to get a glance behind the scenes and find out interesting facts about the creator of good2style.blog
Q: What’s your name?
Q: Where were you born?
Q: How much time did you spend in Germany? I lived in Berlin and Frankfurt as well as some other smaller cities for nearly 20 years. In 2012 I moved to Beijing, China to pursue an exciting job offer.
A: I lived in Berlin and Frankfurt as well as some other smaller cities for nearly 20 years. In 2012 I moved to Beijing, China to pursue an exciting job offer.
Q: How did you end up in the US?
A: I followed my fiancé whom I met in Beijing to Portland, Oregon in 2015
Q: What do you do for a living?
A: I’m a passionate Marketer, planning and executing digital B2B marketing campaigns for a pharmaceutical company in Seattle.
Q: Tell your audience 10 interesting facts about you.
1. Growing up in former USRR my childhood dream was to own a Barbie doll
2. I met my husband at a Speed Dating event in Beijing
3. I speak Russian, German and English
4. I’m pretty sure I have OCD
5. I’m obsessed with Alexa’s Chung and Kate Moss’ style
6. I entered Germany as a refugee
7. As a child I was obsessed with Margaret’s Mitchell novel “Gone with the Wind”. I watched the movie many times and read the book as well as the follow-up “Scarlett”
8. I was an Au Pair in the US and lived for one year in Chapaqqua, NY. Former president Bill Clinton and his family reside there too.
9. I learned to swim at the age of 20
10. I worked at a Louis Vuitton boutique
Q: What other hobbies besides blogging do you have?
A: I love to run long-distance races. I’m actually training for the Seattle Marathon at the moment.
Q: Why did you start this blog?
I first started the @good2style Instagram account because I had spare time and couldn’t find a fashion scene that interested me in Portland. Later when I moved to Seattle I reviewed the Pacific Northwest market and only saw content from local fashionistas in their mid-twenties. I then decided to start a blog to bring a foreign, European, International perspective to a more mature audience: women in their 30ties and 40ties.
Q: Excited about the future?
A: Oh yes! I’m about to close some very exciting partnerships with a couple of brands and plan to capitalize on this collaboration. I also am working on content in different languages, Russian and German. I would like to tap into these markets as well.
Q: Items you can’t live without?
A: Dry shampoo, iPhone, Kindle, perfume, coffee, avocado and coconut oil.
Q: What is your favorite go to look at the moment?
A: Blazer, t-shirt and a pair of 501 Levis plus flats.